Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Eotd: Forest! + update!


A quick look I did recently with this eyeshadow trio from Isadora. I also used catrice precision eye pencil in 080 Wildthing, and urban decay's Sin on the inner corners of my eyes.



And a little update, since things have been quiet here:

My camera decided to go derp. I've had it for 7,5 years and I took an incredible amount of pictures with it, but lately more and more things went broke and I really couldn't get my pictures right anymore. It was really frustrating because I am quite a perfectionist, so today I finally bought a new camera! It will get a proper introduction as soon as I figure out how it all works :) So hopefully soon there will be no more blurry weird face-deforming pictures like the one above. 

I also had a busy schedule lately, but I'm not going to bother you with all the details :)

Thanks for reading!


Silke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! :) Please be respectful and don't leave spam or blog links. You're always welcome to send me an e-mail or tweet!