Monday, December 5, 2011

Fotd: Olive, teal and glitter!

That's my dog back there :)

Here's a look I made last sunday using olive, teal and glitters!
Read on for more pictures and product list.



A lot of people hate Uzi because the glitters go everywhere, but I like the final result. Mixing it with a little bit of water helped reducing the fallout, but I still had some random glitters on my cheeks. I don't mind that much because I love glitters :) Sunday also means no uniform and dressing up, so I added some pictures of my dress. It's from Esprit's edc youth collection (in size XL).






Product list:


Eyes:
Urban decay primer potion, 
Urban decay Uzi eyeshadow
Mad minerals Daydreamer multi use pigment
Mac Sumptuous olive eyeshadow
Hema eyebrow pencil
Catrice precision eye pencil in 080 Wildthing
Catrice sensitive eyes natural touch mascara

Face:
Lancome teint miracle foundation
Benefit erase paste
Biotherm forget it concealer
Mad minerals mineral foundation in fair
Mad minerals aloe veil finishing powder
Mad minerals sheer tan matte bronzer 

Lips:
Pieds nus lipstick (brand is discontinued :()

Nails: 
Essie Fair game 


My dress:



Thanks for reading!

Silke

1 comment:

  1. Heel mooi! Vaak wordt het met glitters wat te veel, maar bij jou is het nog heel subtiel! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! :) Please be respectful and don't leave spam or blog links. You're always welcome to send me an e-mail or tweet!