Saturday, January 14, 2012

William tell me about OPI


One of my favorite nailpolishes!

I bought it from a former colleague that found it too hard to apply and never wore it. To me it applies like a dream, but it is not the most forgiving color if you tend make a mess out of your cuticle area. It is opaque in 2 coats, but my topcoat sort of stripped away the polish in some areas making is appear blotchy. I would describe it as a very dark wine red. It is darker on the nails than in the bottle and in dim light it is almost black. Definitely one of my classiest polishes!

For some great tutorials on painting your nails, you should really check out lacquerized.com. My skills have improved a lot since I started following her guidelines! Most important tip is to pee before you start painting them :p


Have a nice day!

Silke

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I learned the hard way about peeing before I start doing my nails. This is a beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! :) Please be respectful and don't leave spam or blog links. You're always welcome to send me an e-mail or tweet!