Thursday, June 7, 2012

Essence Blue Addict


Today I'm wearing another one of Essence's lovely glitter polishes!

Blue Addicted is a bunch of tiny blue and big green and light blue hexagon glitters, in an intense blue jelly base. The fun thing about nailpolish like this is that you create a lot of depth by adding multiple layers. You can see the glitter floating in the semi-transparent jelly, I think it has a magical feel to it!




I decided to wear it on top of Opi's Yodel me on my cell, because I was in too much of a hurry to do  more layers. Hence the sloppy application..

Google tells me this is a very close dupe to Deborah Lipman's Across the universe, for only €1,29!

What's your favorite glitter polish?

Silke
 

11 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I really need to pick it up at some point. I don't know that I have a favorite glitter polish. D=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't really name a favorite either, but essence has some really nice ones :)

      Delete
  2. Ik heb zoveel nagellak dat ik niet echt een favoriet kan uitpikken , hi
    Deze heb ik ook en vind hem zeker lekker zomers !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idem! Al heb ik wel een zwak voor groen en blauw :)

      Delete
  3. I wish Essence was sold where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh! gosh how beautiful isn't this! the glitter is fantastic, i love both chunky and small grains together! and boy, i wish i had this glitter to be used in the face.....
    again, so beautiful nails!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see an eyelook like that! I loved your nail-art/eyelook-collaboration post last time, maybe you can do one based on awesome nailpolishes once :)

      Delete
  5. always have been a huge fan of glitter! i wear a lot acrylic nails and i realize that i always go for the glitter acrylic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I'd have acrylics I would definitely go for glitters too! I would get bored of any other color, but glitters never bore me :D

      I actually played around with doing my own acrylics for a while and did a few cool glitter designs, but I just couldn't get used to those nails.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! :) Please be respectful and don't leave spam or blog links. You're always welcome to send me an e-mail or tweet!