Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Epona


Happy new year! I hope everyone had a good time celebrating and I hope 2013 will bring you all the best!

I'm about to bore you guys with another look full of Shiro cosmetics... Due to the bad lighting in winter I'm limited to posting older looks and I have been giving these colors a lot of loving :) 

Epona is a medium toned brown with a slightly pearly finish and it's perfect for neutral looks. Hence why this color hasn't left my bathroom shelve in months! Since those looks are pretty hard to capture I decided to wear it as a crease color paired with some bolder colors instead.




On the inner corner I'm wearing Goron and in the outer corner and layered over the pencil liner is Majora's mask. I just finished it off with a dab of Whisper copper from MAD minerals on the tearduct and browbone.

Again, my lashes were hard to tame, the ones in the outer corner suddenly grew really long and pointed everywhere but up! I noticed that mascara with a liquid texture works best, so I just have to learn to buy a new tube more often. And I should buy a nice lash curler. :)



My birthday was on the 21st and I was really spoiled rotten with presents by my boyfriend. I have some nice things to show you when I have more time on my hands!

Happy new year!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday and Happy New Year.
    Beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and happy new year!
    I love this look. I think the colours go really well together and the liner is an awesome addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I adore all these colours together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well happy b day to you!!! Just had to pop in here since you, like i, know the zelda range very well!!
    Epona is great, but on me it turns out so much more shimmery than on you!! And goron as you said at our place could be like a darkened yellow, but on me it turns out like sand-colour if you know what i mean? On you it is yellowier but it was a good suggestion which i will try!!
    And majoras mask to this was a good choice!!,
    Btw do you have the whole zelda collection? The old one or the new one??
    Have a great day!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be because of my primer that the colors are less shimmery? I use the urban decay primer potion. I should try them over glitter glue, but I have troubles blending on it. I also have a pinky cool undertone so that must make a difference in color tone :)

      I don't have the whole zelda collection unfortunately, and now some shades are discontinued.

      Thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  5. Happy belated birthday :)

    please make a facebook page, so I can follow your every post :D
    I really like your blog, but I'm a terrible blog follower, I only browse through blogs once a month, I only closely follow those with FB pages :D

    sorry for that rant :D

    I love your look, it's so soft and colorful :)
    and I LOVE your eyebrows <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like my blog! :)
      I will think about it, but I am not good at maintaining social media. But you're right, I actually follow quite a few blogs through facebook myself.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! :) Please be respectful and don't leave spam or blog links. You're always welcome to send me an e-mail or tweet!